[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 5.1.0.CR1 classloader isolation issue

zradick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 16:23:34 EDT 2009

Sorry Tim, I was not initially aware that this was a Messaging issue, I assumed it was a classloader isolation problem.  However, I did post a link to this thread in the JBoss Messaging forums (in the Thread I mentioned above) after determining what the issue really was (although there was no further response to it there).  Please feel free to move this thread to the Messaging forums if it would be helpful.
Thanks,
--Zack

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232347#4232347

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232347