[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: can't read resource from the classpath??

jeff.yuchang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 21 05:25:24 EDT 2009

"alesj" wrote : "jeff.yuchang" wrote : pack the stuff into .jar suffix approach doesn't work, the same resource was not found exception.
  |   |
  | If you use this approach, then you have to use DU::getClassLoader,
  | when trying to load resources.

I was using the DU::getResourceClassLoader && getResourceLoader do the test, it didn't find it, I will try to use the DU::getClassLoader do the test, whats the difference between these?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232434#4232434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232434