[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: can't read resource from the classpath??

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 21 06:30:45 EDT 2009

"jeff.yuchang" wrote :
  | Is the jar package the only way to get this kind of resource?? I mean, do we have other approaches, or can we use a custom package suffix?
It's all by the spec. ;-)

What you had before was actually 3 deployments
as directories that don't have a '.' in the name
are not treated as top level deployments.

Hence when you tried to lookup a resource from one of them,
probably the other one wasn't "ready" yet.

If you have a '.' in your "grouping" directory,
it will be treated as a top level deployment,
having those 2 files as sub-deployments and a metadata file.
This should of course see its resources at any given post-cl-creation time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232453#4232453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232453