[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ClassCastException looking up ConnectionFactory

markstrecker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 22 12:12:50 EDT 2009

Ok. I have JBM 1.4.2GA up and running and am getting almost the exact same errors ... just replace Spy with JBoss.

The first error is :
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory cannot be cast to javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory

Then the JBossQueue and then the class loader error.

I searched the forum and wiki and didn't come up with any answers.
It's gotta be something fundamental. Why do I get the ClassCastException? I should be able to use the jms interfaces to hide the JBoss implementation.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232774#4232774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232774