[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Running jsfejb3 in AS 5.

redlunalobo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 23 19:11:40 EDT 2009

I am trying to run this example in AS 5.
I have modified the build to use the env vars. and I have changed the persistence.xml to include the schema.
I can build and deploy the ear.
I am getting an error from running the application.
I get a first screen with create new todo and Show all todos but if I click on any link I get an error page:
Bean or property class TodoBean for managed bean todoBean cannot be found.
AS I am a complete beginner, can some one suggest what I can do or what is wrong?
I have a strange feeling that the server is confused with so many deploy and undeploys but I don't know how to reset it.

best wishes Lunalobo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232887#4232887

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232887