[jboss-user] [News & Announcements] - JBossAS 5.1.0.GA released

rrajesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 24 09:58:42 EDT 2009

JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA is released and is available for download.
http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads/

Along with many bug fixes and enhancements, this is the first general release to include our new, significantly improved open-source console.
Highlights
* New Web Console - This release includes our new administration console. Several updates have been made since the CR1 release, including the introduction of WAR metrics.
* Web Beans Update - In addition, this release includes an updated tech preview of the new JSR-299 Web Beans RI.
* Farming Returns - Due to popular demand, the farming service is back!

For detailed release notes, visit here:
http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/docs/Release_Notes/510GA/readme.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232909#4232909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232909