[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Graphical representation of JBoss Projects matrix

Ken from Mera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 25 02:34:00 EDT 2009

Hello,

If my memory serves me well, JBoss Projects were represented graphically in the form of table hierarchy on the website not long time ago. Am I right?

I am asking it because I need to prepare presentation about successful development of my last project using JBoss software. I was going to use part of this chart in my slides but was unable to find it on the website.

Looks like the chart was removed with some website update.

Can anybody give me a link to this chart, or, maybe, send me it by email?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232940#4232940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232940