[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: jboss and spring libraries

pelirr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 25 02:43:18 EDT 2009

Hello, it isn't the real error, because after it jboss still run. The real error is:

..
09:02:09,285 ERROR [[/HelloWorld]] Error configurando escuchador de aplicaci¾n de clase org.springfr
amework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

so, jboss don`t find ContextLoaderListener, and this class is inside spring-web.jar library, and I have this library in my WEB-INF/lib directory. I don`t understand why jboss don`t find this class. This is my main problem. Can you help me? Thans very much, and greetings

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232943#4232943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232943