[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Licensing concerns with on-selling JBoss

Chagma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 25 22:22:48 EDT 2009

That's fair enough Peter but I don't think it's that serious or grave.  You are free to express an opinion and, by all means, qualify it with the appropriate remarks.  Of course I will have to check things with a lawyer but at this stage I am just trying to see if there's any point in outlaying money to do that.  If it's simply a case that the LGPL license doesn't permit on-selling of JBoss then that's fine - I can accept that.

Perhaps you could indicate to me whether it's worth my while in consulting a lawyer to test this.  There will be no court case - I am stating it here - and if there ever was you could just quote this permanent record that I am absolving you of all responsibility in this matter.  As I said, it's not that serious - I just want to know whether there is a possibility that on-selling is permitted.

Thanks,

Jarrick

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233153#4233153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233153