[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Request going to single server and getting kicked off

bossisout do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 26 07:46:12 EDT 2009

We have a cluster of six servers.But we are observing that all the request is going to one server and due to High CPU Usage member is getting kicked off from the cluster.

We have Thick Swing clients calling the SSB in the server.
We are using Comma separated list of servers from client to look up and in EJB we use default clustering algorithm.

We don't have any error in server log.So i guess some how all calls are going to one server and it gets over loaded and getting kicked off.

Can you guys give me some poniter on why such a behavior can happen?For me it seems to be some config issues.

I have gone through wiki/forum but does seem to help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233279#4233279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233279