[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment problem with migration to 5.1.0 GA

mcote321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 26 11:07:08 EDT 2009

1. Yes we are using eclipse to deploy, rather a shortcut in eclipse generated by the maven plugin.

2. Our app is exploded when deployed.

Re: is anything getting touched after deployment?

We compared the timestamps of our war files before and after deployment, and not one file is different. We also deleted everything under "default server/tmp" in case something already compiled may be misbehaving...to no avail.

Note: We tried deploying the war file without exploding it, and it worked perfectly.

Thanks for looking into this for us.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233356#4233356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233356