[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Error when looking up SLSB EJB with Spring

wzkl52 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 26 14:00:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I could deploy my application on JBoss. I am using struts, spring, toplink, ejb 2.0.

When my application tries to looking up an EJB with spring the next error is displayed:

Error while trying to execute Controller. Application or unexpected error has occured
org.springframework.ejb.access.EjbAccessException: EJB instance [GranInvokerEJBLocal tateless] is not a local SLSB

This error was present on OAS deployment previously, I needed to add the local-location attribute on orion-application.xml, How can I solve this on JBoss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233384#4233384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233384