[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JPA (hibernate) entity mapping problem in ear

tperrigo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 26 14:58:23 EDT 2009

Some additional information (that didn't prove very illuminating to me).  If I change the mapping from the Process entity to the ProcessType entity to the following, the deployment error goes away (well, actually, it goes to the next relationship between entities of this type, and then causes the same exception...but it does seem to have some effect):

Process entity (alternate mapping):

  | @Column(name="process_type_id", nullable=false)
  | private ProcessType processType;

I have no idea why the first way (which seems to be the encouraged way to handle such relationships) is not working, but this way does seem to work (or at least, gets past the current deployment error).

Just thought I should include this in case it helps anyone figure out what I might be doing wrong.  I _really_ appreciate any help anyone might have...Thank you so much!

Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233395#4233395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233395