[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Graphical jBPM designer for workflows

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 26 15:32:17 EDT 2009

Personally, (I like netbeans to) I'd hope that there will *not* be two efforts (not even a community one) just for the sake of having almost the same functionality in netbeans as there is in eclipse (jpdl wise). Just like I said, we could develop applications for Tibco Process Engine with their editor while doing the java stuff in I think it was even jBuilder. It's better to put most effort in one really great editor instead of having to mediocre ones (and here I exaggerate a little and do not want to put down Koens work *at all*)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233405#4233405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233405