[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Registration of Cache MBean for JMX?

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 01:02:02 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : what exactly is the MBean Count from the MBeanServer?
Number of MBeans registered in the server :)
anonymous wrote : The "CacheJmxWrapper" is signed as deprecated. Is it still recommended to use it and how do I create it without using the Configuration object in the constructor?
The doc is incorrect - thanks for spotting this!
CacheJmxWrapper is there for backward compatibility reasons, please use JmxRegistrationManager. I'll update the docs as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233461#4233461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233461