[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Identity

Sherrys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 01:25:03 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I'm currently using jbpm 3.2.6 SP1.

I was trying to remove the identity component, so I searched the hibernate.cfg.xml file for the three hibernate mappings for User, Role and membership (the default one). I couldn't find them while I found two other mappings of the identity component and commented them: <mapping resource="hibernate.extra.hbm.xml" />
  | <mapping resource="hibernate.identity.hbm.xml" />

Then I created a simple class implemented the AssignmentHandler with this simple behavior: assignable.setActorId("12");

I expect to have an Actor with id 12 each time I use any expression in my process definition but the problem is that while creating a task instance, it throws me an identity exception like: anonymous wrote : couldn't interpret first term in expression "blah" at org.jbpm.identity.assignment.ExpressionAssignmentHandler.resolveFirstTerm
while I think it should not use the identity component any more ('cause of the configuration).

Am I missing something or should there be another configurations?

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for your replies,
--Sherry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233464#4233464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233464