[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - I want to pass username from Juniper device to my app.

toastchee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 08:47:10 EDT 2009

Hi! JBoss rulesss!

I have a new rquirement to put my app behind a Juniper FIPS 4000 VPN device. I understand that when a user authenticates with the device, at that point it can act as the SAML SSO 'provider' and could pass info to my webapp, which I could parse and retrieve the username, which is all I need.

Mostly the Juniper configuration is difficult to understand for a Java guy and I need a little help. Has anyone out there done this? Would u be willing to provide any tips?

Thanks internet folks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233597#4233597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233597