[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Only one scheduler across all nodes in the cluster

israelalcazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 11:44:27 EDT 2009

I'm newby JBoss Admin and I'm trying to make a cluster scheduler similar to your example. This is my jboss-service.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

        jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer,type=Barrier
        true
        mbean.scheduler.Notifier
        NOW
        15000
        -1

When I deploy the service in cluster via server\all\farm directory, I obtain the following error message:

17:14:46,015 INFO  [ClusterFileTransfer] Finished push of file notificador.sar t
o cluster.
17:14:46,046 ERROR [FarmMemberService] Incomplete Deployment listing: