[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ending tasks manually

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 12:30:09 EDT 2009

"frinux" wrote : It doesn't make any difference (I already tried before).

  | When debugging, I get the followinf messages (allthough not debug but WARN messages...°:
  |
  | WARN ProxyWarnLog:638 - Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode - this operation breaks ==
  |   | WARN ProxyWarnLog:638 - Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode - this operation breaks ==
  |
  | I have no idea what it means...

Search the forum, internet etc.... asked lots of times before

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233683#4233683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233683