[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ending tasks manually

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 12:33:17 EDT 2009

"frinux" wrote : All I see in the debug is that jBPM is taking the wrong transition. No error.

  | Here is the interesting part of the log :
  |
  | GraphElement:180 - event 'node-leave" on 'TaskNode(valider_demande)' for 'Token(/)'
  |   | GraphElement:180 - event 'transition' on 'Transition(validee) for 'Token(/)'
  |   | GraphElement:180 - event 'node-enter' on 'MailNode(notifier_acceptation) for 'Token(/)'
  |   |

As mentioned in my previous post, oh sorry, the one before that, please make a (minimal) unittest that demonstrates the problem. unitests are great for that, but make sure to embed *everything* in on full class without requiring external files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233685#4233685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233685