[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Delegate config map of lists

kevhender do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 15:11:37 EDT 2009

Can you clarify what this part of the documentation means?

anonymous wrote : maps. In this case, each element of the field-element is expected to have one subelement key and one element value. The key and element are both parsed using the conversion rules recursively. Just the same as with collections, a conversion to java.lang.String is assumed if no type attribute is specified.

(from http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v3/userguide/jpdl.html#configtypefield)

I would have figured that parsing the elements recursively meant that the elements could any type, and that they'd be parsed like a base element.  Maybe I'm misinterpreting what the docs are saying?

Thanks again....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233723#4233723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233723