[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment problem with migration to 5.1.0 GA

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 02:50:49 EDT 2009

"mcote321" wrote :
  | jaikiran, you suggested looking at our war: I can put it on our ftp server, can you please send me an email for info: mcote ats stingraydigital dots com

Sure, let's see what the issue is with your war. I have dropped an mail. We'll continue the discussion in this thread so that others are aware of the real issue.

anonymous wrote : For many xml files we edit, eclipse( or JBoss Tools?) creates an equivalent *.jsfdia or *.spdia file. These were picked up by maven and deployed, and somehow they appear to handcuff JBoss during initialization, but somehow only when the war is exploded.

When do you edit the xml files? While the server has already deployed the application? And you edit the xml directly in the deployed application? I am trying to figure out at what point those .jsfdia files get added to the war.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233793#4233793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233793