[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Scheduler IllegalStateException while migrating jboss4 -

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 07:58:52 EDT 2009

You EAR META-INF contains this:

  | META-INF
  | |--- jboss-app.xml
  | |--- mes-scheduler-service.xml

By default, any *-service.xml is picked up and deployed. Your jboss-app.xml additionally lists this mes-scheduler-service.xml (again).

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <jboss-app>
  | 	<module>
  | 		<service>META-INF/mes-scheduler-service.xml</service>
  | 	</module>
  | </jboss-app>

This results, in an internal MBean created per deployment to be registered twice and thus leads to that WARN message. I would recommend that you don't list the mes-scheduler-service.xml in the jboss-app.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233873#4233873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233873