[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Locating the current DeploymentUnit

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 18:32:02 EDT 2009

Is there, or could we create, a mechanism by which the DeploymentUnit (if any) assocaited with the current executing thread can be located statically?

Such a mechanism would possibly use a ThreadLocal which is set before calling any lifecycle or injection methods.  Then I can use JBoss Threads to cover the other cases (tasks submitted to Executors).

This will be necessary to make per-deployment logging setups work right.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234008#4234008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234008