[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Please Help Deployment the weirdest error I ever had in

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 04:27:45 EDT 2009

"dakiar" wrote :
  | I cannot for the world of me understand how it even finds this old code!
  |
  | Please help !!!   If you need anymore info please let me know!

By old code, you mean the java code? Maybe your classpath has a jar containing the old code and is being picked up by the application? Can you post the console output (not the server.log)? And a bit more details about how you access this code/jsp.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234049#4234049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234049