[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Please Help Deployment the weirdest error I ever had in

dakiar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 07:56:11 EDT 2009

http://fts.capgemini.com/sftp/41100/weirdness.zip

Here are these two files.

It is a struts app, so the jsp will call functions from the java apps. In the new code I changed everything in that class, and added a lot of System.out.println however it dumps an error on a line I have removed completely, so I am sure it is accessing old class.  If I however remove a jsp file from the war, it immidietely reacts.  ( Yes I know it sounds like the jar thing you said, I already investigated it )

Thank you,
Dak.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234100#4234100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234100