[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment functionality of JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA refuses to

GermanDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 12:00:29 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : Could you post the contents of testShop-ds.xml? It's size is really small.

"PeterJ" wrote :
  | Also, post the results of "jar -tf testShop-ear.ear"
  |

  | META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
  | META-INF/application.xml
  | META-INF/jboss-app.xml
  | richfaces-api.jar
  | mvel14.jar
  | jbpm-jpdl.jar
  | jboss-seam.jar
  | jboss-el.jar
  | testShop.war
  | testShop-ejb.jar
  | drools-core.jar
  | drools-compiler.jar
  | antlr-runtime.jar
  | META-INF/

What I don't understand at all is that the server can't even be started without any deployed project.. (Well, it can be started but JBoss Tools does not recognize it as started and throws an error message after a timeout period).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234170#4234170

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234170