[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment functionality of JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA refuses to

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 29 12:32:33 EDT 2009

Did you place the mysql JAR file into the lib directory? I ask because the boot.log you posted does not show that jar file as being loaded. I checked one of my own boot.log files and it notes every jar file in the lib directory.

Let's try something just to see if it will work. Install a fresh copy of JBoss AS 4.2.1 in some other temporary location, such as c:\temp\jboss-4.2.1.GA, then from a command prompt run it. After you see the "Started in xxx seconds" message, copy the testShop-ds.xml to the deploy directory and wait for it to deploy. Then copy the testShop-ear.ear into the deploy directory and wait for it to deploy. Post the full console window output, starting from the command you entered to run the app server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234175#4234175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234175