[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Socket closed exception in JBossMQ

vons1234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 30 13:19:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using jboss 4.2.0 and i have couple of MDBs in my application which is bound to queues
Every now and then i am seeing following exception in my server.log

I am running Jboss in cluster mode and we have 2 nodes in cluster.

What could be the problem in JBoss MQ or in my MsgSender code

  | 2009-05-29 23:00:01,166 DEBUG [org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.ServerSocketManagerHandler]                                                                              Exiting on IOE
  | java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
  |         at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:162)
  |         at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
  |         at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
  |         at org.jboss.util.stream.NotifyingBufferedInputStream.read(NotifyingBuff                                                                             eredInputStream.java:79)
  |         at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.peek(ObjectInputStream.java                                                                             :2196)
  |         at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readBlockHeader(Object                                                                             InputStream.java:2376)
  |         at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.refill(ObjectInputStre                                                                             am.java:2443)
  |         at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.read(ObjectInputStream                                                                             .java:2515)
  |         at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readByte(ObjectInputSt                                                                             ream.java:2664)
  |         at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readByte(ObjectInputStream.java:875)
  |         at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.run(SocketManager.java:31                                                                             6)
  |         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
  | 2009-05-29 23:00:01,166 DEBUG [org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager] End ReadTask.                                                                             run
  | 2009-05-29 23:00:01,166 DEBUG [org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager] End WriteTask                                                                             .run

Here is my MsgSender which post message in queue for MDB

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234278#4234278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234278