[jboss-user] [Persistence] - how to create PersistenceUnit and map to dataSource programm

javatwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 1 11:12:36 EST 2009

Hi, Currently we use the persistence.xml to map a persistenceUnit to data source. Our application got a requirement:

create a new persistence unit programmatically and map it to a new datasource without redeploy or server restart.  How to achieve this functionality?

What is the maximum number of persistence units and data sources that one Jboss AS can manage? Is there a limit?

Any help would be helpful.

Thanks.
Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263365#4263365