[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Applet deployment problem

nfteodoro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 06:23:19 EST 2009

Ok, only now i noticed there is a beginner's corner, sorry about posting in another location in the forum. So, i'm going to repeat myself bu i have the following problem:

I have an applet which i want to deploy with jboss. the problem is i only can load the .html file, the applet is not loaded, and the error i get is that the classes are not found.

Everything works outside jboss but somehow it cannot find the class code.

Here's what i've done: I have a .html file and a classes directory (which contains the .class files for the applet).
I made a .war file with those 2 items.
I placed that .war file under <jboss path>server/default/deploy

i opened the file in the browser and i can see the html code but the applet is not loaded because it cannot find the classes. But why, if they are in the same directory(the .war file)?

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263456#4263456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263456