[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JpdlProcessDefinition cannot be cast to java.util.List

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 17:09:08 EST 2009

I'll double check this to see if I can trust me. I was facing too many different problems on the same time today. So it's difficult to distinguish and to reproduce theme. If I'll face the same problem I'll provide the stacktrace.

Seems that this happened to me when I was testing for the right expressions to be used for my arguments. Sometimes it seemed as if they weren't correct but regardless I could deploy the process and I earned the exception when starting process instances.

Maybe another case where this exception is seen but the actual one is hard to find because it's in somewhere in the cause.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263586#4263586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263586