[jboss-user] [Clustering] - The requested URL /XXX-war/index.html was not found on this

prudvi.vk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 3 06:59:46 EST 2009

Hi
 I am able to create cluster and deploy a web application on jboss5.1GA.

 I am also able to deploy EAR successful, but  when i want access that application i am getting the following error in cluster mode

  "The requested URL /XXX-war/index.html was not found on this server."

  but i'm able to access the application in non-clustered mode!

 Can anybody help me to access the application's index file

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263663#4263663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263663