[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Problem with custered Queue + Message Selector

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 3 10:59:15 EST 2009

Hi all.

We currently face a problem with a clustered queue and a message consumer using a message selector. The use case is, that an EJB3 SessionBean waits for a response on a queue with a certain correlation id.

The consumer just gets messages from one cluster node, so basically it gets some of them, some not. This sounds like the problem described here: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126510

So we tried the same with a Topic and a message selector, but faced exactly the same problem.

Anybody an idea to this? If more information is needed, please feel free to ask, than I can post more.

And I guess, Message Selector on clustered queues is still not working with JBoss Messaging out of the box?
By the way, we use 1.4.2.SP1, did anything change with 4.5? I haven't found any JIRA issue regarding that, but maybe I was too blind to see...

Thanks
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263734#4263734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263734