[jboss-user] [EJB] - EJB Transaction lifecycle

aeka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 3 13:21:38 EST 2009

I have a situation where I want to delete a set of entries (68) from a database tables via its primary keys.  I have a EJB method that loops through the set of primary keys and calls a Storage EJB that in turn calls the database layer to perform the individual delete.  What I find is that after 7 records are deleted, the records suddenly reappear in the database.  No exceptions are thrown, no apparent rollbacks.

I'm using EJB 2 and the transactions are required.

Any ideas on how to pursue this problem are greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263785#4263785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263785