[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: ERROR [AjpMessage] Invalid message recieved with signatu

john_es do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 4 09:25:07 EST 2009

OK - now after being able to decode the error logs, withg all my thanks to the people on this list... I was able to get it deployed and running. Wow. Thanks!

Now, what I ended up having to do was to add a bunch of xml files from my workingfolder/trunk/conf to the myproj.war file manually.

As my last question on this thread -- what is the correct or desired way to get the necessary files into the myproj.war file, given that I am using Ant?

Thanks so much,
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263952#4263952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263952