[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: ERROR [AjpMessage] Invalid message recieved with signatu

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 4 10:00:02 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :  what is the correct or desired way to get the necessary files into the myproj.war file, given that I am using Ant?
I follow the mechanism used by Maven - I first use the Ant copy task to gather all necessary files for the WAR in an exploded directory, usually at target/myappname.war, and then use the zip task to build the file target/dist/myappname.war. This way, I can have two deploy tasks - one that deploys the exploded directory (my usual preference) and another that deploys the WAR file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263966#4263966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263966