[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: EventListener questions

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 6 03:17:04 EST 2009

I just tried it. I put a breakpoint and used the HSQL's DatabaseManager to have a look at the database. There is no task persisted yet.

However I could not find a statement "INSERT INTO .. " for the task table in the Hibernate debug output before my query for the task. I put an additional breakpoint after the EventListener's notify()-method is completed and then the task is found in the database.

So it seems that when the EventListener is notified of the activity's start the task has not been created yet although the activity is already the active one in the execution.

Hibernate queries are hard to log in a readable way. I can still post them but if you need them you could easily reproduce them with the supplied unit test.

I've got 2 questions in mind:

How can I achieve the thing I'm aiming for? Should I change to the activity's end event? But then I would need to use a custom Hibernate Query since I have no criteria to be used for the HistoryTaskQuery.

And is this a bug or just a specific behaviour of jBPM? An unwanted or wanted one? If this is unwanted and the task should to be found already in the task could this behaviour be changed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264275#4264275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264275