[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Undeploying multiple wars inside an ear causes NameAlrea

daniele.ulrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 7 07:38:36 EST 2009

"daniele.ulrich" wrote : OK, I spent some time to reproduce the error with a sample application.

see also https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-2823

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264416#4264416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264416