[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jBPM & BeanShell: fail with osgi classpaths

Rasun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 9 03:30:40 EST 2009

It seems that BeanShell is not accessible in any way. Replacing it with the newest version is no solution, either.

As far as I can see, BeanShell alters something 'behind-the-scene' with the classpaths, but the reason why escapes me.
I noticed that the BeanShell version used is 1.3.0. There is no documentation about it whether it supports OSGi or not.

Still trying to figure it out, so if anyone has got suggestions...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264514#4264514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264514