[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Modelling tool for JPA - Suggestions?

sverker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 9 04:57:33 EST 2009

Hi Max,
I'm not shure how that would help me but maybe I'm missing something.

I create a mapping diagram for my entity Entity1, then I get all the entities Entity1 has direct relations to. Lets say Entity1 has a relation to Entity2 which has a relation to Entity3. The mapping diagram for Entity1 does not show the relation Entity2<->Entity3, which is logical.

Don't get me wrong, I see a use for the mapping diagrams as they visualize the mapping between the entity and the database. However it doesn't help me to get an overview of the whole data model.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264531#4264531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264531