[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Users] - Re: frozen class creating JMS Session

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 9 05:36:23 EST 2009

Hmm, I've never used Netbeans, so I have no idea what it does special.

If org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect_z_handleRedeliver_2030193044 is part of the messaging client jar, try removing it to see if that makes any difference. This class and similarly named classes:

  | org.jboss.aop.advice + <FullClassName>_ + <methodName>_ + <methodHash>

are generated as an aop interceptors per advice method. Maybe this is getting done more than once for some reason in your environment?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264538#4264538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264538