[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

pi4630 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 01:56:17 EST 2009

The client is not in a JAR, I'm launching it from a project inside eclipse. The FooBarException on the client is resolved by using import statement (from another package, i.e. the server package that gets jarred and deployed, which is located in the same project).

I'm studying the book "Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0 mit Eclipse und JBoss" by Uwe Rozanski, published by MITP; there he uses a JDK ver. 5, JBoss-4.0.4 GA on Windows xp.
I use Java 6 SDK, JBoss 4.0.4-GA on ubuntu. I have recreated the environment as published in the book using SUN's virtualbox and my demo works there, so it seems the problem may be connected to different versions I'm using.
Still, I'd like to know what is causing this bug...

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264732#4264732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264732