[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm 4.1 - Pre and Post processing

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 02:54:51 EST 2009

Hello Makarandk502,

why do you want to use task forms? I have no clue if the thing you want to do is possible and I am not sure if I understood what you are trying to achieve. Maybe you can also elaborate on what you've done so far since it's a lot easier to help then.

As far as I understood you want to display data coming from a database in the task forms used by users to complete tasks in your process, right?

Why don't you use something like JSP or JSP with JSF for this? Then you can easily access the jBPM API and the database and you can create nice forms.

Koen shows how to combine JSF and jBPM in this post:
http://www.jboss.org/feeds/post/combining_jbpm_and_jsf

Reargind you, cmjhingeniero:

For different topics please start a new thread! Thank you. To answer your question: There is no way to deploy a process definition in the jBPM-console. Use the ant deployment task shipping with the distro to deploy process definitions.

HTH

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264744#4264744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264744