[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm 4.1 - How to stop these Debug Messages in jboss

makarandk502 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 03:08:01 EST 2009

logging.properties in my eclipse project ( same as examples coming with jbpm 4.1) has following contents

can you help me in this regard ?

I have not changed logging.properties as I couldn't see any property having value as DEBUG and it is changed to INFO

I changed following in server/default/conf/jboss-log4j.xml. This is only property which has DEBUG value ( that is also commented )

<!-- category name="org.hibernate.SQL">

   </category -->

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264746#4264746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264746