[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Tasks not belonging to an execution

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 05:31:13 EST 2009

I created several tasks not belonging to an execution which worked fine using the API:

  | Task task = taskService.createTask();
  | task.setName("name ..");
  | task.setAssignee("assignee ..");
  | taskService.save(task);

But afterwards the jbpm-console breaks and can't display tasks anymore. An exception is then thrown telling that the executionId is null. I consider this a bug since there can be tasks not belonging to an execution. If there is no opposition I'm going to fill an JIRA issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264781#4264781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264781