[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm 4.1 - Pre and Post processing

makarandk502 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 06:09:53 EST 2009

Pre and Post events :

I mean in the events before and after task (events in the execution of the process), we can set Process Variable and that can be used in Freemarker Templates.This way we can get the data in Pre event and set the process variable and use it in Freemarker Template forms.

Post suggested is interesting and worth to try myself.

But in this approach I need to implement functionality myself very similar to jbpm console.  How you implemented this yourself ? If any such blog/forum which tells more details on this, that would be really great.

If there is any tutorial of developing wizard type application(which can be run without jbpm-console) without using jbpm-console, please let me know.

Again thanks for the suggestions

-Regards
Makarand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264788#4264788