[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Is it possible to access cache inside CacheLoader.put() meth

NZamosenchuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 10 08:39:39 EST 2009

We have a situation, where services are connected as cacheLoaders (they are only listening persistent changes). But on put() we need to fetch some additional data from cache.
Our cache loaders are extending Your's abstract classes.
When I simply inside this method do cache.get(...) I get an exception for invalid state (java.lang.IllegalStateException: Transaction org.jboss.cache.transaction.DummyTransaction at 11563ff is not in a valid state to be invoking cache operations on. - batching is enabled)

Is there any possibility to communicate cache inside CacheLoader.put(..) method?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264826#4264826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264826