[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jbpm 4.2 - jboss 5.00 combination- interesting observation

makarandk502 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 11 01:58:55 EST 2009

Hi,

With the above combination when I start jboss using run.bat -b 10.0.1.242 and runs process using jbpm console, FTL Form associated with Task is not getting opened in the jbpm console and it also doesnt give any error also.

But when I start jboss using run.bat without using IP address ( which means it is localhost or 127.0.0.1) and runs process using jbpm console, Form associated with Task is  getting opened properly in the jbpm console.

Any solution/updates to this issue ?

-Regards
Makarand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264948#4264948