[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting Users] - Re: Client hangs when get JMS connection factory

mjjiangbhr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 11 07:07:30 EST 2009

Supplement:

For the issue that connection won't be closed due to pulling out the ethernet cable, JBREM-949 said it was fixed in Remoting 2.2.2.SP8 , whereas JBREM-947 said it was fixed in 2.4.0.CR2 (Pinto). We are using Remoting 2.2.3 SP1, but we still encounter this issue. I wonder which version of remoting really fixed this issue. In my opinion, if it was fixed in Remoting 2.2.2 SP 8, then our Remoting 2.2.3 SP1 should work well.

We also tried to use Remoting 2.4.0, but it's incompatible with Jboss Messaging 1.4.5 GA since we saw some exceptions were thrown when JBoss start up

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265014#4265014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4265014